Special issues are an effective way to draw attention to specific topics and are generally published in conferences.
Scienxt special issues focus on collections of articles/papers on topics of increasing interest within the scope and focus
of the journal. These issues focus on research on emerging areas and applications.
Scienxt Journals welcome special issue proposal from Institutes, Universities, researchers and practitioners to
propose or organize publishing special issues with the topics of their interest and expert area.
If interested send the proposal with following details:
- Scienxt Journal in which the special issue to be published.
- Title of the special issue.
- Brief introduction about the special issue.
- Aims and Scope of the special issue.
- Detailed information of lead guest editor.
- Detailed information of minimum five guest editors.
- Date of manuscript submission and publication month of the issue.
- Mode of publishing as print, online, open access.
If interested, send your proposal to- email@example.com