- This page states the Terms and Conditions to the visitor of this website. Please read carefully. If you do not accept these,
we request you to exit this site.
- We reserve the rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- You should visit this page periodically to update yourself on latest Terms and Conditions
- You may not duplicate or distribute any of the Anything of Scienxt Centre of Excellence websites without Scienxt Publishing’s prior consent, with the exception of content marked “open access”.
- Continuing with submission of online registration is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The personal information shared during registration will be held by Scienxt.com a website owned and managed by Scienxt Center of Excellence (p) Ltd.
- Use of content of this website in any form is prohibited.
- Visitors are requested to strictly follow Security Rules and ethical practices.
- Views expressed by institutes, students, faculty, Scholars, sponsors, exhibitors from Institutes or other general public, experts speakers, are their own. If in case of difference of opinion, they need to be contacted in individual capacity.
- Photos or videos taken during any event will be used at places/ events of the organization and our partners. If anyone do
not wish to be filmed or recorded should inform Scienxt Center of Excellence (p) Ltd.in writing in advance.
- The email is used only to update you on your performance, discussion, updates, invitation to the programs of your choice.
- Scienxt team never calls or email you for marketing offers.
- Feel free to contact us – We are available for you at email@example.com.