Scienxt Journal of Polymer and Plastic Science (SJPS)
- Frequency: Triannual
- Publication Type: Online+Print
- Publisher’s Name: Scienxt Journals
- Peer Review Process Timeline: 3-4 Weeks.
- Average acceptance to publication time: 1 Week.
- Average Publication Time (Submission to Online Available): 5-6 Weeks.
Scienxt Journal of Polymer and Plastic Science is a Double-blind peer reviewed Journal. The journal publishes original articles that emphasize understanding entire domain of Polymer and Plastic Science.
Each issue of journal may contain editorials, original research, review articles, articles on popular products, book review, project report, professional achievements, short article, short letters, case studies, methodologies, popular or news articles and thesis articles on topics within the scope that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Journal also publishes proceedings of the conference on Polymer and Plastic Science.
Scope & Focus
- Additives for Polymers
- Analysis and characterization of Resins and polymers
- Chemical Engineering Operations
- Chemical Process Control
- Chemical Project Engineering and Economics
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemistry and Applications of Colorants
- Colour Physics and Colour Harmony
- Composites and Post-Polymer Processing
- Compounding and Polymer Processing
- Design and Fabrication of Moulds
- Elective III Speciality polymers
- Environment Health and Safety of polymers and coating
- Evaluation and Testing of polymers and coatings
- High Polymer Chemistry
- Industrial Inorganic Chemistry
- Material Technology
- Nanomaterials and their applications
- Polymer Chemistry & Technology
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Raw Material Analysis for Resins and Polymers
- Structure-property Relationship
- Synthesis & Characterization of Resins & Polymers
- Technology of Elastomers
- Technology of Plastic Packaging
- Technology of Thermoplastic Polymers
- Technology of Thermoset Polymers