Scienxt Journal of Experimental Applied Mechanics (SJEAM)
- Frequency: Triannual
- Publication Type: Online+Print
- Publisher’s Name: Scienxt Journals
- Peer Review Process Timeline: 3-4 Weeks.
- Average acceptance to publication time: 1 Week.
- Average Publication Time (Submission to Online Available): 5-6 Weeks.
Scienxt Journal of Experimental Applied Mechanics is a Double-blind peer reviewed Journal. The journal publishes original articles that emphasize understanding entire domain of Applied Mechanics.
Each issue of journal may contain editorials, original research, review articles, articles on popular products, book review, project report, professional achievements, short article, short letters, case studies, methodologies, popular or news articles and thesis articles on topics within the scope that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Journal also publishes proceedings of the conference on Applied Mechanics.
Scope & Focus
- Adjustment Theory and Mathematical Geodesy
- Analytical Mechanics
- Computational Mechanics
- Continuum Mechanics
- Deformation Analysis
- Experimental Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geodetic Networks
- Geoid Determination and Height Systems
- Geometric Geodesy
- Geophysical Geodesy
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Inertial Geodesy
- Marine Geodesy and Satellite Altimetry
- Numerical Methods and Software Developments in Geodesy
- Satellite Gravimetry
- Solid Mechanics
- Surveying Engineering
- Thermo Mechanics