Scienxt Journal of Recent Trends in Geotechnology (SJRTG)
- Frequency: Triannual
- Publication Type: Online+Print
- Publisher’s Name: Scienxt Journals
- Peer Review Process Timeline: 3-4 Weeks.
- Average acceptance to publication time: 1 Week.
- Average Publication Time (Submission to Online Available): 5-6 Weeks.
Scienxt Journal of Recent Trends in Geotechnology, is a Double-blind peer reviewed journal. The journal publishes original articles that emphasize understanding entire domain of Geotechnology.
Each issue of journal may contain editorials, original research, review articles, articles on popular products, book review, project report, professional achievements, short article, short letters, case studies, methodologies, popular or news articles and thesis articles on topics within the scope that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Journal also publishes proceedings of the conference on Geotechnology.
Scope & Focus
- Advances in Field Testing of Soils
- Applied Geology for Design and Construction
- Geo-Environmental Engineering
- Geohazards and Mitigation
- Ground Motion
- Mining Engineering
- Offshore Structures
- Reuse or Recycle of Construction Wastes
- Rock Mechanics
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Sustainable Engineering
- Trenchless Technology
- Underground Infrastructures