Scienxt Journal of Signal Processing & Analog Integrated Circuits (SJSAI)
- Frequency: Triannual
- Publication Type: Online+Print
- Publisher’s Name: Scienxt Journals
- Peer Review Process Timeline: 3-4 Weeks
- Average acceptance to publication time: 1 Week
- Average Publication Time (Submission to Online Available): 5-6 Weeks
Scienxt Journal of Signal Processing & Analog Integrated Circuit is a Double-blind peer reviewed Journal. The journal publishes original articles that emphasize understanding entire domain of Signal Processing & Analog Integrated Circuit.
Each issue of journal may contain editorials, original research, review articles, articles on popular products, book review, project report, professional achievements, short article, short letters, case studies, methodologies, popular or news articles and thesis articles on topics within the scope that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The Journal also publishes proceedings of the conference on Signal Processing & Analog Integrated Circuit.
Scope & Focus
- Analog and Mixed Signal Interface Circuits and Systems
- Analog and RF Product Development
- Analog Design for Test
- Artificial Intelligence, Analog Behavioral Modeling, Analog HDL
- Clock and Data Recovery Circuits
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Tools
- Design Solutions for Machine Learning
- Hardware Security Solutions
- High Speed Optoelectronics Circuits and Systems
- Low Voltage/Low Power Analog and RFIC design
- Simulation and Modeling, Mixed-Mode Simulation
- Systems on Chip for Internet of Things